- It’s funny how we blame Hitler for the deaths of 5-6 million Jews (plus millions of others), yet he only gave the suggestion.
- Why do we not hold the others accountable. Was it Hitler who physically removed people from houses? Or was it men who believed in an idea?
- Same goes on today, yet because we are taught that the top of the pyramid is to blame, we don’t hold those carrying out the plans accountable
- Those that follow should be held to the same standard as those that lead. Without both, nothing happens.
- As for those that believe we are spirits, would you even recognize Hitler’s spirit if you passed it on the street?
- In general, we all should be held accountable for our actions, not just the ones that have the ideas.