- Is it possible to just listen? To hear what others say without tainting it with our own perceptions?
- We all want peace, but, for the most part, we want it our way; peace is about the whole, not the individual. Individualism keeps us at war.
- Look around. If the law of attraction is real, then what we truly want is war, control, consumerism and sadness. It is what we create.
- I cant urge this enough. It’s time we started to talk. To voice our thoughts. To connect with one another with open and honest communication.
- We’ve all bought into the myth that one person can change the world. In order for actual change to occur, it takes the whole.
- The moment this clicks in, leaders and followers won’t matter, as we will all move in the same direction.
- Want peace, stop hiding who you are from the world. We all have pieces to the puzzle and it is now time to share them.
- So tell me something: Who are you, what do you want, and what are you willing to do to achieve it? Be honest, I’m here to listen 🙂