- Why is it that we fail to realize that Christ is a title and not a last name? Much like Caesar, Queen or President, etc.
- Is it not entirely possible that we’ve have numerous “Christ’s” on our planet already? Yet we are guided by false information.
- In recent times, we’ve had Gandhi and Mother Theresa, but the list doesn’t end there. What about MLK, Kennedy or Lincoln?
- There are thousands of potential “Christ’s” on the planet at the moment, yet because we seek specific criteria, we don’t notice them.
- Instead of denying them their rights, however, we stick to a manipulative doctrine that states Christ can only look a specific way.
- But it is not the case. We are all creations of this universe, and thus, perhaps, we, all of us, are the second coming of “Christ?”
- However, it is very possible that we’ve forgotten this, and therefore, allow our beliefs to dictate how we think and feel.
- Because we fail to see how our beliefs limit us, we fail to see how anyone can be a Christ. But it’s possible, and all it takes is a shift.
- Therefore, I propose a new belief… A belief in all possibilities. One that will allow us to achieve peace in a heart beat. If we allow it.